Wednesday, November 26, 2008

PPClix's Earning

PPClix is paying all member who reach the cashout even in their beta, which got me to trust them more as a professional and reliable owner. As they claim they are going into this industry as a business.
1st Payment

2nd Payment


3rd Payment4th Payment5th Payment
6th Payment
7thPayment
8th Payment
9th Payment
10th Payment
11th Payment
12th Payment
13th Payment
14th Payment
15th Payment
16th Payment
16th Payment

If this got you interested in earning more moeny, you can join by clicking the banner below

3 comments:

Himoacs Yanjiaren said...

Well done. It's me, qowoman from PPClix. I really like your blog too..I will visit again.

Alan Lim said...

Haha thank you

Anonymous said...

This is looking great..I learned today to make a pic of my earnings too yayaya